Are you looking to migrate from WooCommerce to Shopify?
Following are the advantages of moving from WooCommerce to Shopify:
- Shopify is hosted and managed as a SaaS tool; that means you don’t have to worry about the technology and you can focus on your business only.
- Performance – Stop losing sales to slow-loading pages. Experience great site speed, no matter whether you have 2 visitors or 1 million visitors. You can have huge cost savings if your site is a high traffic site as Shopify does not charge anything extra for that.
- Ease of Use – WooCommerce has a steeper learning curve. Shopify takes care of your domain name, hosting, security (SSL) certificates etc. You don’t have to upgrade, install, manage, or update any software. Shopify has easy to manage Admin portal where you can upload products, manage categories, edit pages, change settings and can do pretty much everything without needing the help of a developer or a support person.
- Ease of Building and Maintaining – You can build an e-commerce store on Shopify quicker than WooCommerce. Shopify store is easier to manage, change, edit and maintain.
- Security – With Shopify, security is taken care for you. Shopify comes with built-in SSL and is a PCI-DSS compliant tool. You can start processing credit and debit card payments from day one. PCI-DSS compliant is not built in WooCommerce.
- Customer Support – Shopify provides 24/7 support over the phone, live chat, and email. This is in addition to a library of helpful guides, a community forum, and a setup wizard.
- Shopify has built-in analytics that has the most important data at your fingertips.
- Same store for online and offline customers – Shopify gives you a single place to manage your business for both online and offline sales through online site and POS tools. You can setup multiple physical stores, multiple warehouses and track inventory across all these locations.
- Shopify’s mobile app lets you manage the most important parts of your business like product updates, order fulfilment etc.
- Shopify has multiple payment options like Google Play, Apple Pay and other usual payment gateways along with its own payment gateway option.
- Abandoned Cart – With Shopify, it is incredibly easy to setup an abandoned cart email. It’s part of the system.
- Shipping – With Shopify Shipping, you’ll be able to print all of the documents you need to include with international shipments and you can access negotiated rates with major carriers like DHL, UPS, and USPS directly from within Shopify.
- Shopify plugins (called app) are on cloud and upgraded and fixed by vendors. You never have to worry about any plugin changes or upgrades on Shopify.
- Verified Themes and apps: All Shopify listed themes are reviewed and verified by Shopify so you get best performance and UI/UX experience.
- Multichannel Selling – Shopify provides you the ability to sell on Amazon, eBay, Instagram, Etsy, Facebook and other channels.
- Marketing Tools – Shopify has an in-built marketing tool.
- Pricing – Shopify’s prices start from $29/month and comes with free high speed unlimited hosting, security, SSL, backend maintenance etc.
While we talked about these benefits, there are also some disadvantages when you move to Shopify:
- You will lose control on backend code and customization.
- Shopify is mainly an e-commerce stores. If you have a bigger website with e-commerce as an additional feature then Shopify may not be suitable for you.
We are taking up projects to migrate WooCommerce stores to Shopify.
We will be charging a flat fee of $1,600 USD or 6000 AED for this WooCommerce to Shopify migration project. We will do the following tasks in this offer package:
What is included in this package:
- Development of a new Shopify Store Based on Themes.
- Data migration from WooCommerce to Shopify.
- Theme suggestions based on your current design, products and market trends.
- Complete setup for shipping, taxes, payment gateway etc.
- Home Page Customization
- Simple Customization of Product page
- Simple Customization of Collection page
- Setup of site’s structure, homepage and navigation
- URL Redirection
- Mobile Responsive site setup
- Setup of site category (collections)
- Billing and payments configuration if not done already
- Setup of Custom web domains if not done already
- Facebook Pixel setup.
- Google Analytics setup.
- Unlimited products (we will not add any new products but use the same products as existed in current store)
- Unlimited categories
- App integration
- 2 revisions
- Delivery in 4-5 Weeks
- 2 Weeks bug fixing support post delivery
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer price is $1,600 USD one time fee.
- Pay only 50% to book this offer, balance can be paid when development is completed and when you are happy with the final outcome.
- You need to buy the new theme and that would be an extra cost.
- We will setup the design as per the theme layouts on Shopify store. If you want the same design as on WooCommerce store then we need to provide a separate quotation for that.
- This is for WooCommerce Online Shop only. This is not for a full-fledged WordPress+WooCommerce website.
- This is a simple to medium complex upgrade. For more complex upgrades, please ask for the quotation.
- We reserve the right to withdraw this offer for all or for a specific store.