We are looking for a qualified Content Lead to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content on all of our network websites.
Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. As a Content Lead, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented.
If you are also an expert in content optimisation and brand consistency, we would like to meet you.
As the lead content writer, there are few responsibilities planned and assigned :
• Plan & write atleast 4 blogs for 4 websites per day – 1000 words each
• Content planning with proper keyword research and keyword planning
• Report to the manager with in the day end with fully checked verified content posts
• Weekly SEO check and content serp stats check
• Candidate should be good in English
• Success oriented, Quick Learner, Go-Getter
• Should be willing to work in strict deadlines
• Should have experience with wordpress, SEO, SEO tools like AHREF or SEMRUSH
• Shoud have good hold of keyword research, keyword planning, content formatting in HTML/CSS.
• WordPress Admin & SEO standards
• Google SEO Standards
• Adwords Keyword Tool Usage
• SEO Tools
Job Type – Part-time/Full-time
Job Location – Bhubaneswar, India or Dubai, UAE or remotely (work-from-home)
Salary – will be discussed as per the experience of the candidate
Education – We don’t care, as long as you are good at what you do.
Working Hours – We don’t care, as long as the delivery is done in time.