We are looking for an iOS/OSX developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS/OSX applications and their integration with back-end services.
We are looking for someone who has experience with the whole lifecycle of an app development and can single handedly take it from the design till the execution. So, you turn the design to code, code the app, test the app, make it go live and integrate new features.
Once the team grows, you will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS/OSX platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the boss to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Add support New Features
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to make beautiful iOS Apps
- Ability to make beautiful OSX Apps
- Make apps compatible for both iPhone and iPad
- Good hold of Figma or Adobe XD
- Good at HTML,CSS,JS
- Experience of building Premium Apps
Responsibilities will include team building & handling, client communication, research, analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of the product.
We need someone hero who can handle the whole lifecycle without depending on anyone else.
Job Location – Bhubaneswar, India
Salary – ₹6.5L – ₹8.5L per year
Education – We don’t care, as long as you are good at what you do!
Working Hours – 10.00am – 7 pm based on IST working hours
Sundays off 🙂