Java is a programming language and application development platform that is used for developing application for single systems, web applications, mobile applications and much more. It has a highly object oriented design and is best suited for cross platform application development. It uses a Java Virtual Machine for conversion of its bytecode to corresponding machine code. Java applets are small java programs that run on almost any interface and are much used for websites, being executed in a ‘sandbox’ method. It is used to provide interactive functionality to web applications that the HTML code seldom provides. Java servlets are code files that are designed for server side scripting. The java development platform is called J2EE and is highly recommended by experts for application development. The Java Virtual Machine has a Just in Time (JIT) compiler that facilitates the bytecode conversion and prevents lag in compiling.
At QubeSys Technology, our team of dedicated developers uses its extensive knowledge and deep experience in Java to provide you with impeccable application development solutions at high standards and a very cost effective scale.
Our Java expertise covers:
- Software development of Business process automation (Logistics, CRM, CMS, B2B, B2C);
- Navigation and GIS systems;
- IT security;
- Web 2.0 scalable internet systems (e-Commerce, e-Communities, e-Media);
- Telecom, mobile and wireless (VoIP, GPRS, GPS, Wi-Fi, BlueTooth);
- Business GUI applications;
- MultiMedia applications & Games creation;
- Administration and maintenance of Java applications;
- Application migration and integration.
We use the best tools and technologies for all of your JAVA projects,
- EJB 3.0
- Spring Framework
- Struts 2
- Spring Web
- JSF and Rich faces
- Maven, Cruise Control, Bugzilla and Twiki for effective development of the software
- Eclipse IDE
- NetBeans IDE
- We use project management tools to track and control the development and release of the project
- We following quality documentation process
- We use RUP, Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- We use UML tools to design and visualize the project
- For testing the application we use the manual and automated process. We perform Black box testing,White box testing and Grey Box Testing on the projects we work.