QubeSys, an Offshore Development Company – has been serving huge offshore client base with a wide variety of projects. With an extensive domain experience in offshore web design and web development outsourcing, QubeSys has been catering some of the major industries. Outsourcing to QubeSys has proved to be the right decision and profit making decision for many companies in US, UK and Australia. We create win-win situations for both our customer and for us, so the things are done in the right way and in the right time , with a right price tag. Most of the companies prefer to hire dedicated resources, when the project size is either very large or when the projects need a lot of changes or modifications. In that case, we provide services like hiring dedicated resources from our company. We have skillset on PHP, ASP.NET, .NET, JAVA, C, C++, Visual C++, COCOA, JOOMLA, MAGENTO, WORDPRESS, HTML5, CSS3,etc.
How it works :
- You send us the project requirement.
- We determine the designer/developer to suit your needs.
- You determine whether you want to hire Part time or Full time.
- We allocate the dedicated designer, developer,etc…
- You assign projects, tasks to your dedicated resource.
- You receive daily updates on projects and work reports.
- We renew the cycle every month.
In hire resources model, you can hire web designers, web programmers, etc. on monthly, quarterly or yearly basis depending on your requirements.
You can assign any number of projects to your hired professional and can assign any task that you want to execute for the project. The resource works on your projects on full time or part time basis .
Benefits of Hiring Dedicated Resources from QubeSys :
- Extensive skill-set focused professionals in the team
- Manage the project as you want to
- Phone, Email, Skype Communication with the resources
- Daily Project Updates and Reports via the PMS
- 160-170hrs of work in a month at minimal cost
- Save the money on in-house employee welfare and infrastructure.
Resource Skills/Technologies :
- Programmer : ASP.NET (VB.NET), ASP.NET (C#), PHP, JAVA/J2EE
- DB developer : MSSQL, MySQL, ACCESS
- Web Designer : Graphic designer, Latest HTML, W3C, Tableless designs
- QA / Tester : Website and Web applications QA / Testing